Hello, fam! Wow, has it been a while or what?! The last time I posted was last February of 2019. It’s crazy to think how much has changed in the span of a year. Last February, I was running Aria Rose, my online store, out of my house. Now, we are a team of 3 and have a Coral Gables Showroom. And, with this showroom and budding business has come a lot of challenges with what’s going on.
I’m 100% stressed, anxious, nervous, all of the above. And I’m stress buying. Anyone else? I don’t think I’ve ever shopped as much as I have lately. Actually,
scratch that. I definitely have. But not in a while at least! Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share with you what I’ve stress bought/am about to buy and a list of my April goals. I would love to know yours, too!
I had so much fun making this collage. I seriously needed some new bedding (I’ve had mine for 6 years) and heard really good things about this one. I’m also stocking up on cozy pieces (Aria Rose has a bunch but I don’t like to take from the store sometimes in order to let my customers have first access), buying new jeans and workout gear. This tank comes in so many colors and is so flattering and perfect for working out!
PS. These are the absolute best leggings ever. So good that I have 3 pairs. They’re perfect for lounging around at home, running errands, low intensity exercises. Trust me. I wear a size XS regular length!
You can click on each individual item in the collage to shop!
And since it’s the first day of April, I figured I would share my April goals. Now, things here at TFD will be switching up a bit given my Aria Rose team will be contributing to posts (making it more fun with more point of views!). But, today, it’s me here talking to you about my real goals.
- Work out 4-5 times a week. Now that we can’t go out a lot, I want to work out consistently. Now, I usually work out every day anyways but I really don’t want to skip out on the chance to clear my mind. I plan on doing my virtual Pilates classes and really staying on top of it.
- Try not to let it get to me. There’s so much going on in this world right now. And while I don’t want to ignore it, I also don’t want to let it consume me. I want to be able to know what’s going on without letting it affect my mental health and stability.
- Be a nicer person. I’m not saying I’m mean but I can definitely be sassy with friends and family sometimes! I’m going to try to control that more.
- FaceTime my friends. We take for granted how great technology is sometimes. I plan to FT my friends whenever I can to really keep up with them.
- Work on TFD and AR consistently. My blog and my store are my life and my happiness. I plan to channel any energy I have into the two. I’ll also be working on ways to grow the two and am really going to accept that things are going to change this month and that’s okay.
- Breathe. Meditate. Relax. 3 things I don’t do much (or any) of but plan to this month.
What are your April goals?