Happy Monday, all! This past weekend Miami had the best weather. It could have been a little cooler but, hey, I’ll take what I can get. I’ve been meaning to share this striped cold shoulder top with you because I absolutely love it. I love the tie sleeve detail and how soft it is. It’s like t-shirt material and really goes well with anything. I paired it with my Alo leggings that are seriously so flattering and suck everything in. I have the Spanx leggings but really love these, too. It’s actually a tie between the two – I’m not sure which ones I love more!
To make the look a bit more fall, I added in these OTK boots from Target – yep, Target! I got the “wide calf” because, let’s face it, I’m Cuban and my calves aren’t skinny. They’re absolutely perfect, great quality and stay up! I’m going to get the flats version in black because I know I’ll wear those all of the time with black leggings and jeans. They’re such a great price and an amazing dupe for the Stuart Weitzman ones. I really love them and highly recommend them!
Scroll down to see more photos of this look and also to see my Sephora Sale picks! You know I love my makeup so I was excited to put together my top 13 picks for you! Have an amazing Monday and thanks for stopping by! xx
Click on each image above to shop!
- Laura Mercier Lipgloss: this is seriously my favorite lipgloss. It’s extremely hydrating and the color is a perfect pink that looks so pretty over all of my lipsticks or worn alone. I actually lost it this weekend (no idea how) so I’m going to pick one up today! It also smells delicious, which is a huge plus.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette: my best friend Kayleigh sent this over to me a few weeks ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since. The pigmentation is insane and all of the colors are beautiful for any season.
- Fenty Beauty Matte Foundation: I’m a few weeks into using this foundation and am obsessed. It lasts all day and it really helps my skin look matte since I have oily skin. It’s definitely my new favorite and the color is so pretty, too. The bottle is huge so it will last FOREVER!
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir: it’s no secret that I’m obsessed with this. I have a travel-sized version in my purse at all times and the regular size at home. It helps set your makeup, reduce the appearance of pores and really hydrates your skin. I am obsessed!
- Hourglass Bronzer: I have had this bronzer for a few years now and always go back to it. It has a super light shimmer to it and the color is perfect for any skin tone.
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color: my favorite lipstick by far! I have it in pale mauve and pink cloud and got my mom into it, too. It’s extremely hydrating (doesn’t show any cracks you may have on your lips) and the color wears so well.
- Bobbi Brown Highlighter: I absolutely love this highlighter! It’s not too overwhelming, lasts all day and a little bit goes a long way.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder: this has been my go-to setting powder since I was 16 and I highly recommend it. I never do my makeup without it! I have a travel-sized one, too.
- Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil: this is the best skincare product ever. Whenever I don’t use it, my skin isn’t as glowing and healthy-looking. It cleans my skin of any impurities and you can just notice the difference. It’s pricy but so worth it. A little bit goes a long way!
- Drybar Wand: I’m on week 3 of this and loving it! The barrel goes from skinny to thicker so it gives you the loose beach waves look. It also heats up really fast!
- Hourglass Powder Brush: I use this for both bronzer and powder. It doesn’t carry product like other brushes I own, the hairs don’t fall out and it’s probably still in the same shape it was in when I first bought it over a year ago!
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo: I haven’t tried this yet but it has great reviews and I’m always looking for a neutral everyday eyeshadow. These are the kinds of colors I always put on my lid when I do any kind of smokey eye.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: another favorite skincare product of mine that has changed my skin completely. It’s evened out my skin tone, helped with hyper pigmentation and gives me a natural glow. I love it!