Click to shop the collage above!
Happy Monday! I had shared on Snapchat recently that I did some makeup shopping and I wanted to share it all with you. I’m super picky with my makeup because I have acne prone skin as well as combination/oily skin. So here are some of my purchases and favorites!
1. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation: so I stalk the Tarte snapchat and love everything they have. Since their products are cruelty free, I knew I had to try this foundation! It’s not as full coverage as I thought, but it’s still great. What I do is just slowly build up coverage by adding more. The best part is that it doesn’t make my face seem caky, which is great because I hate when my face looks caky. I really think this will be an everyday favorite for me and I wear it with the shape tape concealer that you can buy here.
2. Chanel Cream Bronzer: I have heard about this bronzer several times and was dying to try it. I’m still struggling with how to apply it so thank goodness for YouTube! I tried it yesterday with this brush and it applied super nicely. You can also use a BeautyBlender. It’s an amazing investment and comes with so much product!
3. Tarte Lip Scrub: I LOVE this product!!!! I take it with me everywhere and it’s so easy to use! I just scrub my lips before I know I’ll be putting on lipstick or lipgloss on and it’s amazing. I also wanted to get this but they were sold out at Sephora.
4. Tarte Boosting Mist: I’ve used this nonstop since I got it and love it. I’ve used it as a primer, to set my foundation and just to hydrate my skin after my flight yesterday. It makes my skin feel refreshed and also smells so nice. I absolutely love it! It just makes me feel automatically like a new person.
5. Dior Addict Lacquer Stick: this is my FAVORITE lipstick, ever. It’s a beautiful color and pigmentation and is so moisturizing. I wear it in the color tease. I actually lost it and rebought it because I love it that much. I highly recommend it!
6. Tarte Double-Ended Brush: this brush applies makeup really well! I bought it to apply my new foundation and really like it. I use the bigger brush more than the smaller one, though.
7. FRXXXTION Exfoliating Cleaner: I’ve used this every night after taking my makeup off. I either keep it on for 5 minutes or take it off immediately after application. It’s so great and exfoliates all of your dead skin. Tarte is killing it lately and this definitely makes it to my to 3 favorites! My face has never been softer.
8. Traceless Hair Ring: this is the bomb(dot)com. I first heard about them from Katey McFarlan and have loved them ever since. They don’t mark my hair and don’t give me any headaches (which you know I suffer from). I am a HUGE fan. While they’re a little pricier for hair ties, they are amazing.
9. FAB Color Correcting Cushion: this cushion is life. It can brighten dullness, decrease redness (me) and even out your tone. I use it mostly for redness because I have hyper pigmentation, which drives me NUTS! I apply it before my foundation or just wear it on its own.
10. Dior Powder: for some reason, I can’t find this at any Sephora lately. So I have to buy it online. But it is honestly amazing. It doesn’t cause me to break out and it lasts FOREVER. I had the Laura Mercier ones before but they hardly lasted. This one is great and small so you can take it on the go with you.
Let me know if you’d like to see YouTube videos of me reviewing new products (both beauty and fashion) in the future. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by! xx