Happy Thursday! I’m headed back to NYC today after having to fly back to Miami thanks to being really sick. Luckily, I’m feeling a lot better and hopefully will continue to improve! Before I go into my #NSale beauty favorites, I wanted to talk a little bit about a fun conference I am attending this weekend in NYC.
I’ll be a correspondent at this year’s Her Conference, which I cannot wait for! First of all, Her Conference gives college women the insights, information and inspiration they need to conquer the world with confidence. Focused primarily on media, journalism and marketing, Her Conference is a two-day, action-packed event in NYC filled with keynotes, panels and workshops, in addition to other fun and engaging activations, contests and giveaways. The sponsors this year are amazing! I’m actually secretly (or not-so-secretly) excited that Juicy Couture is bringing back the tracksuit! Ulta will also be there along with Rebecca Minkoff, Vera Bradley, Amtrak, Shake Shack (YUM) and more. There are also a lot of fun things happening throughout the entire weekend, like a fun scavenger hunt through different parts of NYC. With this heat, I’m not sure if I’ll be stopping at each stop, but I know for sure I’ll stop at one or two! Make sure to follow the hashtag #HerConference and #TrackisBack on social media to see all the activities!
I really love conferences that inspire people. I’ve been to a few conferences in the past and I always leave ready to conquer the world, in all types of ways! I’m especially excited for this one because some of the topics include social media, marketing, getting yourself out there, and more. Sometimes, blogging can get hard and you need that little push of inspiration to get you on the right track again. I’ll also be doing a recap post next week and I’ll share a few things I took away from the conference, if you’d like!
My favorite part? The panelists! One of the influencers speaking is Andi Dorfman from The Bachelorette and I love her. I’m going to try to speed read her book before I attend on Saturday. She’s seriously amazing. I’ll be posting about it on Snapchat and Instagram all weekend long, so make sure to follow me! If you want more information about the conference (it’s open to the public on Sunday), go HERE. And if you’re going, make sure to let me know… I would love to see you!
Now, let’s talk about beauty! These are some of my favorite beauty picks from the #NSale. A lot of them I have tried and LOVE, and some are picks that I’ve heard people rave about and am definitely going to try. 1. THIS is such a great palette. I can’t believe the price. At just $50, you get a bronzer, illuminator, blush and the best blending brush you will ever use. I have this brush and absolutely love it. The quality is great and it really helps blend everything together.
2. I swear by THIS. It’s currently on backorder, but I would suggest still buying it and it’ll ship out soon. This is a deal too good to pass up, and it comes with the cleaner! That’s something I need because I usually just clean them with baby shampoo but I’ve heard amazing things about the cleanser.
3. These eyeshadow pencils are a dream for anyone who wants a natural smokey eye. I love the bronze tones for my eyes because of how natural it is and that it doesn’t really require much effort!
4. Anastasia makes the best eyebrow products. THIS set is killer. I mean you save over $20 and get the best products to make your brows look naturally fuller.
5. I use this to clean my brushes and it is amazing. It cuts down your brush-cleaning time by so much and really makes sure to take out all of the makeup and dirt in your brushes. It also comes with a brush!
6. I really love this Laura Mercier lipstick. I got two shades a while back and they are my go-to lipsticks for day and night. They moisturize while giving you a beautiful color!
7. To take off my makeup at night, I ALWAYS use THIS product. I find that when I don’t use it, my face breaks out. It really makes sure to clean your face of all the makeup and extra residue from the day. I absolutely love it and it’s worth the splurge.
9. I have worn this perfume since middle school. It is honestly my go-to. So, obviously I ordered this! I actually had ordered a new one because my old one finished and cancelled it once I realized this great deal!
10. I love neutrals. Whether it’s clothes, accessories, or makeup… they’re my favorite. This palette is no joke! Hello, amazingness. It’s for the eyes and cheeks so you can use this to create a really soft glow during the summer when you don’t want to wear too much makeup.
11. Everyone raves about this palette, so I would be surprised if you hadn’t heard of it yet! It comes with all of the NARS best sellers, including my favorite blush and bronzer (I use them all of the time). I’m actually considering purchasing a few of these. One for myself and a few for birthdays coming up. I absolutely love it!
12. THIS is another one of my favorite perfumes! It has a really soft and sweet scent. The bottle is large, too, so it lasts a long time!
13. Another great palette by NARS. And this deal is way too good to pass up! This is great for traveling and for on-the-go.
14. I really LOVE these nail polishes! They last a long time and really apply beautifully. These colors are perfect – neutral, pink and perfect for everyday. The name of the collection is New Romantics… and I can see why! 🙂
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below or email me at email@example.com. Thanks so much for stopping by! xo
Thank you to Her Campus Media for sponsoring this post and allowing me to be a correspondent at this year’s Her Conference! As always, all opinions and writing is my own.