Happy Tuesday, all! I wanted to share a gift guide for the cozy gal in your life since there’s still time to purchase before Christmas! I’ll highlight a few of my favorites below and I also wanted to add in that this robe is such a perfect gift to give. While it’s on the higher end, it’s such a great investment to give a good friend, your mom or sister. I also wasn’t able to add in this diffuser but I think it’s a great gift for someone who stays home a lot and likes to relax while doing so (I mean, who doesn’t?!).
Select on any individual item to be redirected to its shop page!
A few highlighted pieces…
- I tried on these pajamas when I was in Miami and oh my goodness – they are SO soft. They are a little pricier but you wear pajamas everyday so it’s something that’s worth gifting to someone special (or to yourself).
- You know this cardigan is my ride-or-die piece in my closet. I’m actually going over to my best friend’s house later and am going to wear it with leggings and UGGs since we’re just having a cozy night in and hanging out.
- I think this is so cool for that girl who stays home a lot in her cozy pajamas and is very tech-savvy. For me, I love to have my phone propped up while I’m working on my laptop so I think this docking station would be such a cute idea. I actually want one for myself!
- I’m always wearing face masks and can never find something good enough to hold my hair back. This band headband is so cute and can be tied at the bottom or at the top. It’s a great gift to give your sister or BFF!
- This slip mask is one of my favorites because it doesn’t damage the skin around your eyes and isn’t harsh at all. It comes in cute colors but I love this color in particular! I have it in black and it’s a God-send. It’s perfect to wear when you’re taking a midday nap, have a migraine, or just need to relax.
- I have these loungewear pants and love them. They are so so comfortable!
- This candle… I mean, so so good. What’s better than a delicious-smelling candle? This one is scented for the holidays but I would honestly have it burning year-round.
I’ve included some more options in the widget below! I hope you all have a great Tuesday and thanks for stopping by (as always). 🙂