Happy Tuesday, fashionistas and beauty lovers! Today marks the first day of the Sephora VIB Rouge Sale. It’s today through Monday, April 24. You can get 15% off with the code ROUGESPRING. Instead of just sharing a bunch of items I want to get, I wanted to share the ten top items I swear by and use on a regular basis. A lot of them I use every day. So read below to see why these 10 items are a must for any beauty lover!
NOTE: My skin is combination/oily. I also have cystic acne so all of these are really good for my skin and don’t irritate it.
1. Tarte Marine Boosting Mist: I’ve been raving about this for a few weeks now. I am absolutely obsessed with it! I spray it every morning before applying my makeup and night before bed. I like to use it as a moisture boost and it also smells so good. It really does work! I remember when I got to work one day my boss told me that I looked more awake and it was the spray… not even lying! It’s such a great product.
2. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: I’ve had this since high school and still swear by it. I apply it with a thick brush like this one. I put it on right after my foundation and concealer to set it. Since I have oily skin, this is a lifesaver. It also lasts forever, which is a plus for me. You don’t really need that much product for it to do the job!
3. Naked Eyeshadow Palette: who else has and loves this?! I still use it everyday! I’m on my third one. I’ve had this one since Christmas of 2013 (I think?). Either way, it’s been a long time. I love the neutral colors and how you can make so many different combinations with just one palette. It’s perfect for travel, too, since it’s compact!
4. Clinique Lip Color in Peony Pop: I love this lip color! I also have it in the nude pop. It’s such a beautiful color and applies so nicely. I like that it’s extremely moisturizing, which is a huge plus for me. My lips get really dry in the city so I need lip color that’s also going to moisturize. This is one of my favorites in addition to the Dior Addict in Tease.
5. NARS Blush in Orgasm: remember when Kim K said she used this blush? I’ve had it since then. What started as a blind buy after hearing Kim Kardashian used it has become a longtime obsession. Now my mom even has it. What I love is that the orgasm shade honestly goes with just about everything. It lasts forever, too.
6. Hourglass Finish Foundation Stick: I’ve tried so many different foundations and I always go back to this one. I’m not sure what it is about it, but I love it so much. It applies so well and lasts all day. You don’t even need to use a lot, which is great. I love it so much. All of the Hourglass products are the best. I love their blush (in luminous flush) and their bronzer (the lighter version!).
7. Anastasia Glow Kit: I got this in January and love it more than the first version. I use the top left color for contour and the bottom right for highlighter. The highlighter is AMAZING. It’s natural and has a hint of pink/gold glow so it makes your skin look glowy without overdoing it. Use this brush to apply it!
8. Invisibobbles: oh. my. gosh. I got these when I was in Miami last and am obsessed! I’m still using the same one that I started with and am so in love. They don’t crease my hair, they hold my hair up (I went to the gym and didn’t have to retie my hair up!) and I can take the hair tie off after a full day and my head doesn’t feel weird… you know when you take off a hair tie and your hair hurts from it being up all day? That doesn’t happen with this one! And it comes in different colors for different hair colors.
9. Becca Champagne Pop Shimmering Powder: this is another one of my favorite highlighters. I switch between this one and the Anastasia one. I use the champagne pop color. It’s beautiful! You can apply it with the same brush as the Anastasia one or with this one (I would recommend the fan brush).