Click any item above to be directed to its shop page!
Shop the collage:
Happy Tuesday! I decided to round up some of my summer favorites since stores are already rolling out summer attire and it’s been so gloomy in Miami that I needed something to cheer me up. I’ve been trying to think about ways to brighten up my wardrobe lately and so many of these pieces will do just that (although, of course, neutrals are always a good idea). I’m going to highlight them below but you can also shop everything above or down at the end of this post!
- #1: Yellow has been such an in color this spring and will continue into the summer. While this top comes in other colors, I really love the yellow paired with light wash denim!
- #2: this tank is amazing. It’s so comfortable and I also love the t-shirt version of it, which is so popular and under $20! It comes in white, which you can find here.
- #3: I am in love with these earrings! I don’t know what it is about them but I just think they’re beautiful and can make any outfit op. They match with the yellow shirt, white tank, dress to the right of them and even the rompers. I really love them!
- #4: I posted about this dress on InstaStories yesterday and was so happy to see that everyone loved it as much as I did. I mean, how gorgeous is it? It’s perfect for summer weddings, too.
- #5: this. straw. bag. YES! I love it so so much. It can fit a lot of things in it but it’s still classic with the pom pom details. It also comes in two other versions with different colored pom poms, but you know me and my neutrals. This is definitely something you will wear all summer.
- #6: $130 for shorts? I know. It seems like a lot. But if you really calculate how often you wear denim cut offs, they’re worth it – at least for me. The best part about these? They’re flattering, not short and classic! You can wear them every summer from here on out if you wanted to.
- #7: I think these shoes are so feminine and this brand makes really comfortable walking shoes. They come in three colors but I thought this one was perfect for summer!
- #8: every girl needs a black romper for summer nights out, whether that’s a date night or a GNO. This one is classic and can be mixed and matched with pops of color! It’s under $100 and something you can wear for a long time since it’s really classic.
- #9: this headband is amazing! It’s under $30 and isn’t tight on your head! I like that it doesn’t wrap around, either, and instead is like an actual headband. See a photo below for how it looks on. 🙂
- #10: my favorite blouse (posted it on Instagram yesterday in white) in blue and white stripes. This gives me all of the Greece feels. This is such a cute top to wear with just about anything. I have it in 4 patterns already but might have to pick this one up because of how often I wear them (we’re talking more than once a week!).
- #11: I thought this floral romper was so so cute and I love the colors. With it being super hot in Miami already, I like that it’s breezy and great for daytime events.
- #12: if you’ve been following me for a while, you know I really love these shoes and wear them on a weekly basis. They’re perfect for summer vacations! I have the color shown as well as gold, but they don’t have gold this year.
- #13: how cute are these cork heels? Perfect for weddings! They would also look really cute with white denim. I love this brand’s heels and these are especially comfortable.
- #14: I’m shocked and also so happy that they brought these sunglasses back this year! I bought these last summer and loved them SO much. Actually – now that I’m typing this – I bought them 2 summers ago. They are so so great and comfortable. They’re also a great price point!
- #15: last but not least, this super adorable little crossbody but that can go with you on your daily adventures and hold your essentials! I like to be handsfree during the summer since it’s so hot outside. How about you?
I hope you enjoyed this collage! What kind of items are you loving for summer?
PS. This is the headband that is #9 in the collage. I really love it for summer!