Happy Friday! I’m so happy that it’s the weekend – not like I have any plans or anything… haha. I have been craving spring fashion so I wanted to round up some of my spring favorites for you today. Lately, I’ve found that stores are finally starting to roll out spring items very little by little. In January, it was so hard to find anything! I totally get it, though. But, living in Miami makes it hard to wear winter clothes when it’s 80 degrees outside. Read below to see why I picked each as one of my top 17 favorites for spring! Have a wonderful and safe weekend and thanks so much for stopping by. 🙂
1. Pleated Top: I thought this top was so cute for spring! I can imagine it with white jeans and espadrille wedges (#16). It also comes in a few colors and I like that it’s not super long so it works well for a more petite frame.
2. Bracelet Set: I am so in love with this set! While it’s a little pricier, this brand makes the best quality jewelry. I can see myself mixing this in with my taudrey Jewelry pieces all throughout school. It also comes in more neutral colors!
3. Exhausted to Energized Journal: I’ve had a rough month or so, so I feel like there would be no better way to start fresh and energized than spring! It’s a cool journal idea and would also look pretty on your coffee table or nightstand.
4. Pen Set: who doesn’t want cute pens to write in your journal!?
5. Sleeveless Vest: I love this brand and I love this vest. I actually might pick it up. I know it’s $105, but I wear these vests so much. I think I would even do a post on different ways to wear a vest like this, since I do consider it a worthwhile investment!
6. Strappy Sandal Heels: these are going to be so great for spring. The color is gorgeous and I love the strap’s details.
7. Stone Ring: what better way to add a pop of spring color than with a gorgeous open ring? I have a similar one to this one from a few year’s back and always bring it back during springtime.
8. Blush Top: I am purchasing this top! I can’t wait to wear it with white jeans and then darker denim at night.
9. Ray-Ban Sunglasses: I am a huge fan of Ray-Ban and these are no exception. I haven’t bought a new pair of sunnies in a while and I think these would be so versatile for spring and summer trips since they match with everything.
10. Gold Necklace: I want to get this necklace and pair it with the blush pearl necklace that I have it with in the collage. You can wear them separately or together and they’re both such beautiful spring pieces!
11. Blush Pearl Necklace: I am obsessed with the length, color and style of this necklace. NEED!
12. Short Sleeve Cardigan: this is my favorite cardigan (in long sleeve) and I am super excited to get the short sleeve version. Since I live in Miami, this is definitely more realistic to wear on an everyday basis.
13. Circle Tote: I have been wanting this tote for a long time now and don’t know why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I will, soon, though. I need it!
14. Striped Top: I’ve seen this top on Instagram on one of my blogger friends and I think it’s a great top to wear with white jeans or later on in the summer on the boat (I don’t have a boat, but you know what I mean).
15. Blush Slides: These are so cute and simple! I love this brand so I have no doubt that these shoes are super comfortable and of great quality.
16. Espadrille Wedges: you know I’ve been lusting over these. They would be perfect for spring and summer and will match with absolutely anything.
17. Bare Minerals Lipgloss: I got this lipgloss last week and will wear it throughout all of spring and summer! I love the color “Sugar.”