Click on the above blush squares to shop each item in the collage!
Happy Wednesday, everyone! I don’t know about you, but I am craving fall. NYC has been anything but cold and it’s getting me so frustrated! I was hoping to be able to bust out my cozy sweaters before moving back next week, but guess not. For my fall lovers (and those of you who can actually enjoy cooler weather or who love fall accessories), Shopbop is having a huge sale starting today until Friday! Receive 20% off orders under $500 with code EOTS17 and receive 25% off orders of $500+ with the code EOTS17 (same code!)
I wanted to round up 12 of my favorites that I really feel will be fall essentials.
- I have been dying for this off the shoulder sweater. I think it’s fun, a beautiful color and would look so pretty with an all neutral outfit or with darker denim. It can also easily be dressed up or down and will be good for years (Free People has the best quality in my opinion!).
- This sweater is such a gorgeous color. You know me and my neutrals, but every now and then I’ll throw in a different kind of neutral – wine. How pretty would it be with neutral booties like these? This is a must-have in my book!
- I have a utility vest like this from last year and still wear it (you saw it on my InstaStories last week). This utility vest is a great staple and can work in any season. It is most definitely worth it!
- I wore this dress a couple times already and love it! A printed dress is a great piece to have because it’s easy for work, play and all of the in between. This one is especially gorgeous because of the bell sleeve details.
- Splurging on designer jeans during a sale like this = YES! What other time could you get them for such a great price? This pair is particularly my favorite because they’re so soft, flattering and wear really well. It’s probably my favorite designer denim brand.
- I saw this basic sweater and knew I needed it as soon as I laid eyes on it! I can imagine so many different combinations with this and this is one of my favorite clothing brands (see this post).
- A great handbag is something that every girl needs. Tory Burch makes some of my favorite handbags and I especially love the color options for this one and the fact that it has a longer strap to wear on your shoulder. I would love to pick this up!
- How cool are these rose gold Oxford shoes? They are the prettiest shoes, ever, and will dress up any fall outfit. This brand is amazing, too, and all of their shoes are comfortable and really well made. They’re unique and that’s what I really love about them.
- I have a pair of tortoise sunglasses that I never let go of. I might pick these up to have another pair. I love the style of them and the lens color.
- A velour sweater? Um, yes! I love the color of this one, too, and I think it’s such a fun take on the velour trend (kind of reminds me of my Juicy Couture tracksuits!).
- I’ve heard so many great things about this cross body bag and how it’s super lightweight, fits a lot and is versatile. The deep brown is beautiful for fall but so are the other two colors. Which color would you choose? I probably would go for the dark brown because I’m #boring.
- These gingham shoes give me life. I love all of Sam Edelman shoes – I mean he can never do any wrong in my opinion. I could envision these with the dark jeans (5) and a basic sweater (6).
I hope this helps make your shopping a bit easier! I just wanted to round up some great fall essentials that I know will be worth picking up during the Shopbop sale! Make sure to follow me on Instagram to see more of my sale picks as well as what I own that’s on sale.
Thanks so much for stopping by! xx
PS. This will be on the blog soon but this dress is currently 20% off during this sale!