Ah! It’s finally here. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has arrived and is amazing (as expected). Nordstrom has put out some amazing pieces that will transition you from season to season seamlessly. I’m currently typing this out at 5am and have been up since 3 am but that’s because this sale is just TOO good to pass up! I also wanted to make sure I shared all of the deals with you before things sell out.
Keep in mind this is my first post for the sale and I will be posting on the blog every day throughout! So, keep checking daily to see updates. I already made a big order so tomorrow on IG Stories I will be showing you what I got and then posting a fit/sizing guide in a new blog post. If you have ANY questions, always feel free to DM me on Instagram and ask me.
I’ve organized it today by one collage of my top 10 favorites, what I’ve bought and then favorite shoes and accessories. I’ll be doing home this upcoming weekend, too! So stay tuned. What are you most excited about?
A few notes to consider when shopping:
- Things do sell out!
- Buy more than 1 size.
- If you love it, get it. You can always return it but you can’t buy it if it’s no longer available.
- I’ve chose items that you can wear all year long. I’ll also be sharing a lot on Instagram so follow me there.
WHAT I’VE BOUGHT (act fast, I bought a lot of basics that sell out fast):
Click on each item to shop the below collage!
- Comfy Tee: At just under $16, this tee is probably going to be my favorite purchase! It comes in several colors and has a split hem. I am so excited to receive it and wear it with jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts, you name it.
- Ripped Jeans: these jeans remind me of my Paige Denim jeans you guys have ALWAYS asked me about! But they’re a fraction of the price. I bought them in 2 sizes to make sure I got the right size. I did not want to miss out on these. Under $65!
- Cozy Cardigan: I actually have this cardigan in 2 colors and LOVE it.
- Spacious Tote: at just $45, this is the perfect tote for work. I got it in the pink color! It’s great quality, too.
- Embellished Slides: I have been dying for these. I am so excited to wear them. With these, make sure to size up half a size! Over $100 off. I also got these for a lower price!
- Airbrushed Leggings: I have a similar pair to these from last fall and would wear them ALL of the time to go out! They’re chic and fun and a little edgy, too. At over $30 off, I had to have these!
- Tortoise Shell Sunglasses: I am so excited for these. I love the lighter shade. For under $80, they’re a steal.
- Cutout Booties: Ah! The perfect height, perfect color and a super cute cutout detail. Need I say more?! They’re under $100. I was between the two colors but got the French taupe suede.
- Hoop Earrings: I think these are so chic. While I got the neutral color, I think that the turquoise hint in the other color is so gorgeous. I also know this brand and their earrings are so lightweight. They’re under $50 and would also make the perfect gift!
- Rose Sweater: there’s no question that I’m a sweater addict. This one is over $30 off and I know it’s going to be so cozy. The fact that it comes in four other colors doesn’t hurt, either.
- Olive Satchel: I think this satchel is so chic. I always love olive (any month, any season) and this satchel is great because it is super spacious. It also comes in black, but I think olive is just as much of a neutral. 🙂 It’s under $200!
Things I own that are on sale:
My favorite blanket is on sale for $26 and comes in 12 colors!
I’ve had this leopard scarf for a year now and it’s on sale for $12! SO good.
The coziest cardigan ($50 from $75). It will go FAST!
Sweater under $46 here.
The best top, ever. It’s such a staple in my wardrobe! Under $28!
Super similar olive jacket under $50 here.