I am way way way excited to announce the launch of the TFDxBlissTulle skirt! I couldn’t be more thrilled to have collaborated with Christine, the designer behind Bliss Tulle, to create this absolutely beautiful skirt for you! You can use the code ‘TFD10’ to get 10% off this skirt or any other skirt in her shop! It’s a perfect holiday skirt and has a beautiful shimmer to it that is subtle yet glamorous at the same time.
Keep reading for outfit details…Photography: Ali Mac Photography
| OUTFIT DETAILS |
TFDxBlissTulle skirt [wearing a size xs] c/o 10% off with code ‘tfd10’ | Forever 21 basic top| Sam Edelman leopard pumps [fit is true to size] | GiGi NY black clutch c/o [perfect for the holidays and for going out at night!] | BaubleBar fringe necklace [one of my favorites and definitely timeless!] | TAudrey gold bracelets c/o, Wrenn Jewelry stone bracelets c/o | Wrenn Jewelry rings c/o | Michele gold serein watch | Dior Nude Rouge in Swan lipstick
I decided to pair it with my favorite GiGi New York clutch, leopard pumps and my favorite necklace (ever). Also, today I’ve teamed up with a few amazing bloggers to show you our holiday looks. You can click on the image below to be directed to each blogger’s page! We all worked so hard on this and hope that you enjoy it! They’re amazing bloggers with such gorgeous senses of style and we hope that our looks inspire you to dress to impress this holiday season! Whether you want to wear a sequin dress, skirt or denim, we’ve got you covered! I’m so blessed to meet amazing blogger-friends and share their blogs with you. 🙂
And…as promised, below find today’s second day of Christmas! I’m talking about some essentials I can’t live without!
1. This cross body is simply amazing. I don’t like having to hold things when I go out at night (on rare occasions). Even to go out to dinner, it can become kind of annoying! This cross body comes in the cutest patterns and colors (I have the wine-colored one) and is so light and comfortable. Not to mention, it fits a lot!
2. I wear this tassel necklace more than I’d like to admit. It goes with everything and is also a great layering piece. It can completely transform an outfit!
3. I was hesitant to purchase and try out these earrings, but now that I have them… I had to get them in two more colors! I love pearl earrings so this modern twist on the classic pearl earring is so much fun. Plus, it’s a great price! Try it out this season (pearls are all the rage this fall/winter. 🙂
4. I use this eyebrow kit to make sure my eyebrows are filled in (I only fill in where I see there are holes) and they stay in place! It’s honestly the best thing known to man…but really. It saves my life. I used to not use anything and I looked so blah. Now that I use this (it’s been a few years now), my eyes look wider and my face looks different because my eyebrows actually look decent!
5. Glittery sneakers. Need I say more? I have them in a couple of colors and have worn them for hours on end without any pain whatsoever! Definitely a must-have.
6. This scarf doubles as both a scarf and a blanket (hehe). It’s so soft and delicious and the colors are neutral so they match with everything. Definitely worth the splurge!