I asked you guys what you wanted to see next and you all agreed on a gift guide for her under $50! It was pretty difficult to find gifts under $50 but I rounded up 23 great gifts that I know I would personally be super excited to receive!
Make sure to be following me on Instagram (@laurenashleypatao) where I’ll be sharing any sale updates. I can’t believe the sales have already started this year. Not gonna lie, I’m a bit stressed about it because it seems as if they start sooner every year. But, I already got some shopping done today so that was good! 🙂 Hope you all have a great Wednesday.
1. White Graphic Tee: this is such a cute tee for a friend who’s fashion-forward and knows how to rock a white tee. Not to mention, it’s created by a huge blogger who has the chicest style!
2. Clear Confetti iPhone Case: I personally want this. It has little hearts in it and is so cute to dress up your phone!
3. Peace Sign Decor: I’ve been wanting this (one of my fellow bloggers has it and I love it). It adds the cutest touch of gold to your gal’s home.
4. Nest Candle: I smelled this today and it smells so good. My sister also has it in her bathroom and loves it!
5. Coffee Table Book: I purchased this! I’ve been dying for it and am so happy that I was finally able to get it on sale. How cute is it?!
6. Dainty Initial Necklace: I think this is such a cute and thoughtful gift because it’s personal to the recipient and something she can wear everyday.
7. Lipstick Set: I couldn’t believe the price of this lipstick set. These lipsticks are so amazing! I have the one all the way to the left and it’s one of my favorite pink/nude lip colors.
8. Leopard Scarf: I have like 3 leopard scarves… haha! I don’t think a girl could ever have enough and this one is especially cute.
9. Animal Trinket Tray: I’ve had this for a few years now and always put my earrings on it.
10. Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove: I swear by this! I lost it in my move to Miami and have to pick up another one. I can guarantee you that nothing cleans my brushes as well as this brush!
11. Neutral Eyeshadow Palette + Brush: dying for this! These are the only kinds of colors I use on my eyes, so obviously I would die for this. You can’t go wrong with neutrals.
12. Cozy Socks: ah! I love socks! I saw a meme recently how when we were younger we couldn’t care for socks and now it’s like we can’t live without them. It’s so true! These are so cute and I love the pom pom detailing.
13. Mirror with Light: I almost picked this up today but didn’t and now need to order it online. It’s so perfect for traveling or keeping on your makeup vanity.
14. Donut Bottle Opener: I love this! So cute and fun and also makes a great stocking stuffer.
15. Jewelry Tray: I have something like this and use it to place my bracelets or some of my tassel earrings. It’s so pretty, too.
16. Beauty Travel Case: I might pick this up. It’s perfect to store your beauty essentials while traveling.
17. Christmas Pajamas: it’s not a true Christmas without Christmas pajamas – right?! These are really cozy and come in different patterns/sayings.
18. Hanky Panky Set: my favorite underwear brand ever and these are great and so beautiful. The price is crazy good, too!
19. Marc Jacobs Lipgloss: this lipgloss in Sugar Sugar. You’ve heard me talk about it a lot already and I can’t swear by it enough. It’s so so good.
20. Makeup Brush Set: love this makeup brush set and this brand makes some of the best brushes!
21. Trinket Tray: another cute trinket tray where she can store her wedding rings or favorite earrings.
22. Lipstick Holder: I have a lot of stuff from this brand and love the quality. This is great to store your favorite lipsticks in a pretty way on your vanity or in your bathroom.
23. Journal: I saw this today at the mall and think it’s such a thoughtful, positive and beautiful gift. If your recipient likes to write, this is a perfect option!