Brace yourselves for the most amazing Cyber Monday sales you’ve ever heard of…ever! I’ve listed (in a few different ways) my favorite sales, along with some of my favorite items and things I’ve worn in previous posts that you guys have loved that are now on sale! It’s a long post, today. But make sure to read through all of it because you’ll want to shop these amazing deals! This page will be updated throughout the day so make sure to come back for more sales!
Here are my top three favorite sales!
Click to shop
Tory Burch: buy more, save more… Spend $300, receive 20% off; spend $500, receive 25% off; spend $750, receive 30% off
Click to shop
Kate Spade: 30% off with code ‘cyber30’
Necessary Clothing: 30% off sitewide (this is probably one of my favorite stores because of its great prices and amazing quality! Make sure to take advantage of this amazing deal… I already bought a few things 😉)
As seen on previous posts… now on sale!
My favorites from BaubleBar…
More sales + my picks…
Nordstrom: up to 40% off select items
Asos: 30% off with code ‘ilovemondays’
Ann Taylor: 40% off sitewide with code ‘enjoy40’
C.Wonder: 40% off sitewide
Design Darling: 20% off sitewide with code ‘manythanks’
DVF: 15% off sitewide with code ‘cyber15’
Express: 50% off sitewide + free shipping
Gap: 40% off sitewide with code ‘cyber’
GiGi New York: spend $150, save 10%; spend $250, save 15%; spend $350, save 20%; spend $500, save 30% (plus free shipping)
Kate Spade Saturday: 30% off sitewide with code ‘ohwow’
Nine West: up to 50% off select products and 20% off your purchase of $125+
Parker New York: 30% off any order with code ‘holidaze30’
Even more great sales…
Chicwish: up to 40% off sitewide; the more you spend, the more you save!
Old Navy: 40% off sitewide with code ‘cyber’
Banana Republic: 40% off sitewide with code ‘cyber’
J.Crew: 30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping with code ‘monday’
Blank NYC: 40% off sitewide & up to 70% sale with code ‘blankcyberaf’
Bloomingdales: 25% off a selection of regular and sale price items
6pm: 15% off with code ‘6PMCYBMON113020141535’
Dolce Vita: up to 60% off, extra 20% off sale + free shipping with code ‘blackfriday14’
Forever 21: 20% off $60+ with code ‘cyber20’
Missguided US: 30% off with code ‘cyber30’
Shopbop: 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000 with code ‘gobig14’
Singer 22: 20% off sitewide with code ‘cyber’
Sole Society: 30% off sitewide
Also… since it’s the first of December, I’ll be starting my 25 Days of Christmas series! Each day, at the end of each post, I’ll list a few of my favorite items for you to browse and shop! Some will be items I own, while others are items I’m currently coveting. They could make great gifts for friends/family or for yourself! 🙂
1. This plaid vest is seriously to die for. I had been trying to get my hands on it for a while, but it was sold out everywhere! I’m anxiously waiting for my mailman to deliver it to me! I’ve seen it on Instagram and have fallen in love and can’t wait to have one all for myself! I might even gift it to some of my friends this year, being that it’s 30% off today!
2. I’ve gone and tried on this cross body several times and can’t help but think about it all of the time (is that weird?). It actually fits more than it appears it does, the leather is super soft, and it’s really light so you don’t have to worry about having your shoulder hurt from holding the weight of it! It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth the splurge.
3. I love cozy sweaters + graphic tees. This sweater puts all that I love into one. Plus, I’m clearly obsessed with shopping! Currently craving it… I’ve seen it on a few people and it’s so cute!
4. ‘Tis the season to have a gold clutch! I have this clutch in a few other colors and they fit so much in them and are the best for going out at night or even during the day to lunch with the girls or the family. I’m in love with this gold color! Treat yourself. 😉
5. Best. Jeans. Ever. I probably wear these jeans way too much. I was hesitant to spend the money but I’ve honestly gotten so much use out of them that it was totally worth it. They fit like a glove, are slimming and don’t stretch with wear (which is good because then you aren’t pulling your pants up every second!). You can see me wearing them here.
6. These booties are gorgeous and they’re made by one of my favorite shoe brands as of late. I have OTK boots from them and another pair of booties from them that I absolutely love. Definitely considering getting these!