Happy Wednesday! I thought I would share this cozy chenille sweater (only $39) and 40 of my fall favorites today. This sweater is softer than butter and comes in 3 colors. It is definitely one of my favorite fall finds and chenille is so in this season so you really can’t go wrong!
I paired it with a floppy wool hat and over the knee boots for a super cozy fall look.
Make sure to read until the end of the post to see my 40 fall favorites that I’ve rounded up for you!
Also, I wanted to share 40 of my favorite fall finds with you all today but didn’t really know how long of a collage it would take up.. ha! I’ve listed all of them below and given a short blurb about each one! I hope this helps you narrow down your search for your perfect fall finds… I know it helped me!
- White slouchy tunic: I have seen this tunic on a few people now and am dying to get my hands on it! While it’s pricier, I know that it’s worth it becuase Free People makes the best clothing that has always lasted me SO long. I love the white but am also obsessed with the pink! You can also order a size up and wear it as either a tunic or a dress. Two in one!
- White and grey sweater: I recently saw this on SomethingNavy and knew I needed it. It’s perfect for chilly nights with black denim or during the day with white jeans (yes, we break the rules) or darker denim. I love the little ruffle details too and Wildfox makes the softest pieces, ever!
- Slouchy v-neck sweater: this one comes in several colors and is a must-have in my book. I love this color because it just screams fall. Again, Free People makes the best quality pieces so I always find myself investing in several things from them each season.
- Faux fur coat: while I don’t need this in Miami, this is something I would 100% wear in NY. BB Dakota is my favorite when it comes to investment pieces. This jacket is something that will get you through years of fall and winter. Plus, it’s so so cute. Wishing I was back in NY right about now…
- Off the shoulder velvet dress: this is something I could wear in Miami and still feel as if I’m participating in the fall trend. It’s velvet and off the shoulder and I can tell the cut is super flattering. It’s a great dress for date night, events and special occasions.
- Cold shoulder long sleeve sweater: I saw this online today and thought “okay, I might need that.” I love the cold shoulder and the material looks so cozy. I think I could get away with wearing this in Miami, too!
- Leopard booties: oh-my-gosh. I need these! Sam Edelman kills the shoe game and these are no exception. I love the smaller heel and how the leopard print isn’t huge like I’ve seen on other leopard booties this season.
- Cognac tote: I love myself a large tote that fits all of my essentials. Now that I’m blogging full-time, I expect to go to coffee shops, meetings and run errands a lot more. With that being said, I need a large tote to hold my agenda, notebook and all of my essentials. This one is perfect and I love the neutral tassels.
- Bell sleeve sweater: I’ve shared this sweater on my Instagram before and it really is a great find. It’s extremely cozy and comes in a few colors.
- Rose dolman sweater: love anything pink! This loose dolman sweater is great for fall because it adds a little color to your wardrobe and has a super cozy fit.
- White long sleeve tee: I have this tee and really love it. For under $20, it’s an amazing layering piece and also looks cute on it’s own over leggings or tucked into jeans!
- Leopard scarf: love anything leopard! I would wear this scarf over an all black outfit for a Friday GNO!
- Dark brown cardigan: I’ve seen this cardigan all over IG and am picking it up. Since Miami is so hot, a lot of places indoors are extremely cold because we need to cool off from the outdoor heat! This is great to pair over jeans and a tee.
- Suede loafers: I am dying over the color of these suede loafers and the gold buckle detail. I might pick these up and wear them throughout all of fall and winter!
- White slouchy sweater: another slouchy sweater for the fall win! I think this is a great way to wear white during fall and I think it would pair super well with #33.
- Circle crossbody; I have had this cross body on my list for a really long time and don’t know why I have yet to take the plunge. It fits a good amount of stuff, is extremely cute and matches with everything.
- Pale pink dolman sweater: I almost picked this up the other day but didn’t and am now regretting it. It’s even cute to just lounge around the house and it’s only $39!
- Stretchy dark wash denim: I have this pair of jeans and am in love. They are under $100 and have an elastic waistband so you don’t feel like you’re busting out of the seams in them.
- Peep toe booties: I have a few shoes from this brand and really love them. They’re comfortable, last years and are super flattering. This specific pair is great for Miami since it has the open toe.
- Block heel booties: these are a great price and the color go with everything! You could wear them with a skirt, jeans, leggings or a dress!
- Tan scarf: I have this scarf in two colors (including this one) from last year and it is the best. If you had to pick one scarf this year, I would pick this one (especially if you want to stay warm and cozy!).
- Cold shoulder printed dress: this is a great fall dress for Miami. I might get it to wear to my nephew’s birthday because I really love it! It’s also just such a pretty dress to have in your fall wardrobe.
- Green bell sleeve sweater: LOVE this! I love anything by Leith.
- Suede skirt: I’ve been looking for a suede skirt this season and really love this one. It would look really cute with a turtleneck tucked in and booties. Or, if you’re in a warmer state, with a slouchy tee and peep toe booties!
- Wool floppy hat: I have a few of these from the last few falls and I love them. There’s nothing better than a wool hat during fall to cover up a bad hair day.
- Plaid fringe cardigan: I saw this online and was immediately drawn to it. Plaid + fringe? How could you go wrong!? Plus, the colors are so neutral and will match with anything so it’s definitely an investment worth making.
- Adidas tee: I thought this was a really cute tee to wear around the house or to wear with jeans and sneakers to run errands. The camo inside the logo makes it a great fall piece!
- Chenille sweater: I own this sweater and absolutely love it. At just $39, there is nothing else like it.
- Gold bracelet: I just got this in the mail and really love it! It looks beautiful worn alone or stacked with other bracelets. I always love wearing gold and think that it adds a fun touch to your fall outfit!
- Henley top: I shared this on InstaStories last week so you know how much I love it. It’s SO soft and really flattering. I think my mom is going to get it, too!
- Olive green peacoat: if I lived in a colder state, I would live in this all fall. I find olive to be a neutral so this really would go with just about any outfit.
- Lace midi dress: this is such a pretty dress! I had wanted it a few months back but it sold out so fast. This specific color makes it perfect for fall weddings and soirees.
- Plaid scarf: another scarf for the win! This plaid scarf has some great girly colors that can help spice up an otherwise neutral outfit.
- Ruffle cold shoulder dress: I love the length of this dress and the fact that it’s long sleeved. I love how it’s paired with strappy sandals and think it’s something you could even wear into spring!
- Buckle booties: these remind me of a designer pair but at a fraction of the cost. I love the buckle detailing and the color is beautiful. Also, these are so comfortable to walk in because of the lower block heel!
- Faux leather leggings: I have 2 pairs of these because I love and wear them so much. I always wear them with over the knee boots and am obsessed. I wear a size medium for reference! They are 100% worth the investment – I promise.
- Tassel scarf: I just saw this while looking online this week and might order it in either this color or the pale pink color! The perfect scarf for fall!
- Plaid top: I love Rails tops but they are quite expensive. This one looks just like a Rails top but is so much less expensive and I love the fall colors! How cute would it look oversized (order one size up if you want to wear it like this!) with leggings and booties?
- Studded booties: another pair of booties! These have studs on them and are a really pretty light color.
- Black belt: I’m in need of a black belt for fall to wear with my jeans and over my dresses. This one is a great brand and I love the cool edgy details on it.
What do you think you’ll be picking up this fall?! Let me know! Thanks for stopping by! xx